Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week two

Two weeks old... and sorry no pictures:(

Sorry this is a boring post, we lead a dull life, and I will get pictures next time. I had some taken the other day and can't wait to get them back.

Mady went for her two week appointment yesterday and she is healthy. She weighs 7 lbs and 7 ounces, not quite up to her birth weight but she should be in a week. I was certain that she would be at least 8 lbs. and taller but I was wrong. She is starting to stay awake more during the day and that's fun. She has been spoiled by everyone she comes into contact with.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel!!!!! Oh my gosh! I just saw your blog on Tasia's and I am seriously crying right now! I'm soooo happy for you guys! She is beautiful and adorable and you will love being a mom more than anything! Adoption is so amazing and I'm so happy you guys finally have a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see more and watch your adorable little girl grow up!

    You look amazing as well--I haven't seen you in so long! If you are planning on coming to Kamas, you have got to let me know so we could all get together!

    Good luck with being a new parent--its quite a crazy adventure!

    ReplyDelete