Saturday, May 23, 2009

One week old!













Okay, so I can't figure out this whole thing yet but... While we were waiting for our papers to clear we decided to do some touring up the coast. We didn't let her out of her blanket because one, she was 4 days old and two, it was a little chilly.
Mady loves her binki. We try to take it out of her mouth and she grabs on to it like get lost! It is pretty cute.
And this is by far my favorite picture of Mady. She is a future Utah State Aggie. If I could get away with it she would wear it every day:) I LOVE it.
Mady is a wonderful baby. she only wakes up once in the night and then gets up kind of early but I can't complain. We love her!!


4 comments:

  1. I love the Aggie Bow! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog....why didn't you tell me???? I found it on Brooke's blog. I am so excited. I will add you to my blog list. I can't wait to meet little miss Mady! She is such a cutie! I am so excited for you guys! Now I can finally see what is going on!!! Love ya,Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your blog from Tasha's. Mady is so gorgeous and I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her.
    cona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog from Tasha's, and I am sooo excited for you! Mady is BEAUTIFUL and you will be great parents. It will come naturally... Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. Glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete