Monday, May 18, 2009








We love this little girl so much, we never had any idea how much joy she could bring us. This process has been up and down, but, we were so blessed in so many ways.



Anna is a wonderful, strong girl that made this possible. I just hope that Mady can have just a few of her qualities. We will always love her and her family. They have been perfect to work with. We can NOT say thank you enough!! Those two words are such an understatment.

We are so excited to get home and start our new life.

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY for you guys! I have been a terrible friend, and have meant to call 100 times, but I do think about you ALL THE TIME! I get all of the updates from Tasia and Tasha...and I just saw a phone pic! She is absolutely beautiful! I really am overcome with joy for your family. I hope you are adjusting to being a mommy...and able to get some sleep!

    PS I am SOOOO glad you are blogging so I can keep myself updated with you!

    OH...and I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute!! You guys will be just fine as parents! If Ryan and I can do it...you can do it! I hope to see you guys this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Congrats!!! We have been updated radomly from Grandpa Alvin! She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say congradulations...you have received such a special gift. She is so beutiful.

    ReplyDelete