Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas part 1.


Every time we get together we take a picture of
the 4 of the babies. I think that they will look
like this for awhile. Now we are just waiting
for the two new boy cousins to get here:)


Christmas Eve


Mady liked Christmas this year, she sat on
Santas lap and didn't cry, unwrapped lots of
gifts and loved sucking on the ribbon. It was
fun, but I can't lie it will be more fun when
she knows whats going on. I can't wait.

I got a new camera for Christmas and haven't
gotten the program on to the computer yet, so
as soon as a do I will get some more pictures
up. We hope you all had a very Merry
Christmas and hopefully 2010 is great to you all.

5 comments:

  1. who are the boy cousins you are waiting for?? Mady is so dang cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know what to say...those cheeks are way too cute! Thanks for posting pictures every month. It really helps the healing that is still in process. We LOVE watching her change and grow. And we are so glad she is healthy. Enjoy her for all of us too. We love you. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! As always, great to see you. Hopefully we see you more when the baby cousins get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, her cheeks are so chubby!! Haha I LOVE it!!! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her little Christmas outfit, she is so cute! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. I'm sad we didn't get to see you, but time flys by, this summer we will for sure!

    ReplyDelete