Friday, December 11, 2009

Overdue updates...














Self-timing family pictures with a baby
doesn't really work.

Thanksgiving day just waiting for lunch.




So think back to a couple of months ago when I was saying that my life is boring... holy crap Mady NEVER sets still. She is always on the move. She is still for the a great baby but, she is not so good at playing by herself. I can honsetly say there are days I get nothing done, but at the end of the day I wouldn't change it for the world:)
At 7 months old she nows weighs about 15.5 pounds, 25 inches long, still not much hair, can get anywhere she wants, can pull herself up to the couch, loves yogurt, listening to her mom sing( I think that she is laughing at my crappy voice), peek-a-boo, napping with her dad, and basketball games.











4 comments:

  1. It was overdue for sure! She is so stinkin' cute. I just love those cheeks! I told you, you wouldn't be bored in a few months. I'm glad you guys are doing great. I'm excited to see ya in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel I can't believe how big she is! I love those cheeks they are the cutest. Don't worry my little one isn't moving yet and I don't get anything done. Isn't being a mom fun, but sometimes makes for being a not so good housewife :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mady is so cute! Mom said she crawls all over. I am with Tasia, Kelbee isn't crawling yet either and I don't get anything done. Better to have a happy baby than a super clean house, right? Well hopefully you guys come up for Christmas and we can get together.

    ReplyDelete