Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where did the last month go?





Mady's blessing dress.
This is the best I could come up with, it was cold.
Grandma and Grandpa McNeil

Bailee, Mady, Will and Brylee

So this last month has flown by. I can't believe that its the end of October. Harvest is taking forever and one day I will have my husband back:) Mady is growing like a weed. She can almost sit up by herself, and she is getting really close to crawling. It's bitter sweet but what can you do? The best part of October was be able to have Mady sealed and blessed. It great to know that she is ours forever. We were able to have all of our family at the blessing and it was fun. Sorry Olsen's I had every intention of taking pictures with grandparents and just now realized I didn't get one.

2 comments:

  1. I love her blessing dress. Your mom made it right?! SHe is too cute, and eating rice cereal. It doesn't seem like she's old enough! Time flies. Your family picture is super cute. We all know you still love Pat, otherwise you wouldn't be in Blackfoot ;) jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! I love your hair dark..and your cute babe! She is getting so big..I hate it. the funny thing is my three month old is bigger than maddy! haha oh well right!

    ReplyDelete