Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Pictures


Our newest family picture, I am not sure why
Pat and I are so far away from each other.
I am pretty sure we still love each other.:)


I wish this was bigger. This truly tell the story
of the Olsen's, I am laughing at all the chaos,
some of the kids are crying because the sun is
in there eyes, Chris just got done yelling at Ascha,
and Izzy is in her model like pose. Love it.


Mady LOVES her rice as long as I put a little
apple juice in it to sweeten it up. I think she is
going to have sweet tooth.


Just hanging out on the floor. As you can see
she still really doesn't have hair, and right now
I am okay with that. Then I don't have to do
it. Her eyes are I think officially grey. Not
blue and not brown.

3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to email you or something, I am slacker. I am so excited for you guys that Mady was able to be sealed and blessed. Her blessing dress is very cute. I like the family picture, it is cute! Don't worry Kelbee doesn't have much hair either. We really need to get together. Are you going to be up soon? Or maybe we could meet half way or something one day? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those cheeks, she had gotten so big.

    ReplyDelete