Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our boring life...

Daddy's little girl! I already feel sorry for the poor boy that tries to date her.


Nanny Doodles this is for you:) and p.s Mady doesn't look happy.

Mady waiting to go to another shower. She was spoiled.








Of course Mady smiles before I can get the cute picture. I tried my hardest but she can be a little stubborn.

I can truly say that being a "stay at home mom" is a great blessing, but I am also going CRAZY!!! I am getting super board and I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know why this is different than any other summer break but I have GOT to find myself so hobbies!!!

5 comments:

  1. Rachel she is so cute and I love all of her adorable outfits! Trust me next summer you will be wishing for the time when all Mady did was lay around and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute proud Papa picture! I see you might go private..ours is so email me your email lacyhardman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! It is so cute to see Pat with her. Hopefully ours will get here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute!! I'm sure Pat steals her whenever he is home :) Sorry you're so bored now, but give it a little time and you'll be begging her to sleep so you can just relax for a minute. I love all her cute little outfits. Girls are so fun to dress ;)

    ReplyDelete